Sidney J. Goldfarb, M.D.
Dr. Sidney Goldfarb is a Board Certified Urologist with over 30 years of experience providing the level of personalized care that only a solo practitioner can provide. In addition to his expertise in the treatment of sexual disorders, Dr. Goldfarb is well respected for his skill as a surgeon, his holistic approach, and his astute diagnostic acumen.
A recognized leader in his field, Dr. Goldfarb lectures often on erectile disorders and prostate problems. By listening to patients and looking beneath the surface, he treats urological illness with the latest techniques and works with patients to prevent future illness.
Dr. Goldfarb provides treatment and medical management of urological conditions for men and women, including:
- Urination difficulties & incontinence
- Treatment of kidney stones
- Prostate issues
- Sexual dysfunction & infertility
- Low testosterone
- Cancer treatment and surgery
Faculty Appointment: Robert Wood Johnson Medical School
Hospital Affiliation: University Medical Center of Princeton at Plainsboro
Education and Training
- Bronx High School of Science
- New York University: B.A. magna cum laude
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine: M.D.
- Mount Sinai Medical Center: Surgical Residency
- Beth Israel Medical Center: Urology Residency
- Diplomate, National Board of Medical Examiners
- Diplomate, American Board of Urology
- Fellow, American College of Surgeons
- Invasion of the Rectum by Carcinoma of the Prostate. Archives of Surgery, 1980
- Post Void Film of the I.V.P. in the Diagnosis of Urethral Diverticulum. Urology, 1991
Research in Progress
- Use of Clomid for men with low Testosterone.
- Use of Arimidex to avoid side effects of Testosterone, Avodart, Proscar, i.e. Gynecomastia, erectile dysfunction and low libido.
- Office diagnosis and treatment of Interstitial Cystitis.
- Use of Aricept to potentiate the effects of Bethanechol for urinary problems.